Frequently Bought Together
- Dual WIFI Dash Cam -
The REAL 4K WiFi dash cam, say No to any pixel interpolation algorithm.
3" Screen | 4k+1080P | GPS Optional | WIFI APP Controlled | Motion& Collision Parking Mode | Supercapacitor | WDR | Support up to 512GB
Why choose Vantrue X4S WiFi dual dash cam?
- Lower power consumption and more resistance to heat with upgraded Novatek High-Tech Chip.
- 5G/2.4G High-frequency WIFI module: Faster connection and download speed from your dash cam to your phone.
- Front camera, featured with cutting edge OmniVision 8 million ultra-clear photosensitive image processor.
- Multi Parking Mode / ETH Ethernet data transmission mode comes with a super anti-interference capability
- Rear Camera, holding a powerful SONY STARVIS processor.
- Independent DSP processor: Dual DSP design provides for faster rear camera processing.
- 4K+1080P High Resolution will capture license plates easily even in low light environments.
- Larger Screen: 3" IPS display screen provides clearer image display quality.
WIFI Connect & APP Controlled
Connect to your dashcam with the Vantrue App to adjust settings, check the view from the front and rear cameras or transfer files to your mobile device.
The 3" LCD display screen, allowing you to make camera setting changes or view video footage directly on the unit itself, rather than having to use a USB cable or remotely connect to it through your cellphone.
The image clarity is 4 times better than that of standard HD cameras. Using the OS08A10 image sensor and 4Glass+3Plastic+IR, the dash cam records crisp videos up to a resolution of Ultra HD 3840x2160P 30FPS with single mode and 4K+1080P 30FPS with dual mode during day and night
Front 4K and Rear 1080P Recording
The dual dash cam captures road front and rear in crystal details, capturing license plates or signposts clear, provides excellent coverage and ensures you get the very best footage all day and night.
24 Hours Parking Mode
With 3 parking detection modes available to set, guarding you 7/24 hours while parking（Hardwire kit sold separately).
GPS Recording & Tracking
With the external GPS module, the dash cam will record your route and driving speed in videos. You can track your route when play back videos on your phone or computer(optional accessory)
Loop Recording & G-sensor
The loop recording makes the dash cam overwrite the oldest videos when the SD card is full, so the dash cam can achieve continues recording. The built-in G-sensor can help you lock the video automatically when there is a shock.
Wide Dynamic Range
Wide Dynamic Range sensor (WDR) automatically adjusts the light and dark areas of the image, increasing image contrast and picture detail, delivering sharp images in both Day or Night, Rain or Shine.
Extreme Temp Protection
The X4S dash cam is equipped with a supercapacitor, which is an advanced form of battery that allows the camera to withstand the most frigid cold and intense heat.